Senior Credit Analyst/Credit Analyst - Structured Finance - Credit Rating Agency (1-7 yrs)
Job Description :
About the company :
India's first credit rating agency. They provide services like:
1. Research: It is India's largest independent integrated research house, providing insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies.
2. Fixed Income market: Largest provider of valuation fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries.
3. Ratings: Ratings of debt instruments
About the opportunity:
Position: Sr.Credit Analyst/ Credit Analyst- Structure Finance
Location : Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support global Credit Analyst(s) in analysing the performance of a portfolio of structured finance transactions, and in responding to credit events
- Model and regularly maintain structured finance deals (RMBS, ABS, CMBS, etc. across regions)
- Assist global Credit Analyst(s) in cash flow analysis, including for complex deals
- Analyse industry dynamics and regulatory trends
- Prepare internal credit research reports and notes. Assist global Credit Analysts in preparing Publishable credit reports using proprietary platforms; ensure the correctness of the cash flows. Modelling involves Writing appropriate conditions & payments structure in the tool needed to generate the Required output and make it ready for investors
- Model maintenance involves regular testing and validation of models based on the most recent Reports, statements published by issuers, servicers, understanding payment structures and Revising the model to be in sync with expected outcome
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.