Senior Credit Analyst - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
Salary Offered : 8-10 LPA
As a key member of the credit risk management team, you will be responsible for managing and crafting risk strategies along with developing and tracking appropriate metrics. You will develop and implement the underwriting and pricing strategy for the consumer loan product.
- Develop, implement and handle credit risk strategies that involve elements of credit underwriting, pricing, loan amount assignment and verification based on an estimation of probability of default
- Design A/B tests to help understand risk return tradeoffs using hypothesis testing frameworks
- Craft automated dashboards to track KPIs around funnel conversion and strategy/portfolio performance; summarize and present findings to senior management
- Use analytical techniques to mine loan performance data and identify pockets of under performance and conduct root cause analysis to help recommend risk mitigation strategies
- Expand existing set of data used in credit decisioning process by evaluating information; value of non-traditional data sources and by re-engineering use of existing data elements;
- Work closely with technology teams to ensure new strategies are implemented accurately and as designed.
- Bachelor/Master's degree with quantitative background (e.g. Statistics, Math, Engineering, Economics)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analytics
- Strong technical skills such as SQL/SAS, R/Python
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools (like Tableau or Excel to create dashboards)