Senior Credit Analyst - Alternative Investment Tech Startup (4-8 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Grip Invest
- Headquarter Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Founding Year: 2020
- No of Employees: 51-200
Senior Credit Analyst | Alternative investment tech startup | GGN
Our client is India's largest alternative investment platform through which one can invest in startup equity, commercial real estate, leasing and inventory deals, and earn non-volatile returns. It is completely technology driven and transparent and has already built a community of over 150,000 investors and raised more than Rs 160 crore in capital from retail investors.
Founded in 2020, this Gurugram based digital platform is truly democratising investment opportunities and helping individuals find new ways of investment to grow their wealth.
Its founding team members include the leadership alumni of companies like OYO, Pepperfry, Morgan Stanley, World bank, among others.
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for liaisoning with credit rating agencies, building relationship with the rating agencies and continuously assisting with the credit rating of our regulated investment products.
What you will do:
- Assessing credit risk analysis for structured debt investment opportunities by analysing the underlying pool, by performing quantitative risk analysis (comprising default scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis for stress testing loans repayment capabilities, cash flows simulations, etc.) and analyzing the waterfall of the debt structure and associated collaterals
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential leasing partners and underlying obligors in securitized debt transactions
- Risk assessment of new and existing partners, based on research and evaluation of financial, operational and other parameters
- Preparing detailed credit memo and discussing the outcome of the credit evaluation process for every new/ existing partner with the Credit Committee
- Highlighting observations, red flags and key issues along with the decision rationale
- Evaluating timely collections from existing partners by coordinating with different teams and highlighting cases of delayed payments to the partner excellence team
- Monitoring portfolio of existing partners periodically based on their most recent financial and operational information
- Performing ad hoc analysis and projects as requested depending on the needs of the business
- Continuously developing and polishing skills useful for the role by attending trainings, informative webinars, etc
What you need to have:
- CA/ MBA/ CFA/ M.Com/ MSc Finance with 4+ years of relevant post-qualification experience
- Work experience with a Tier 1 credit rating agency will be preferred
- Understanding of structured debt products and securitization of pool of assets
- Credit risk modelling including quantitative risk analysis, scenario analysis (including but not limited to Monte Carlo Simulation), calculation of default probabilities, relative value analysis and assessment of key credit quality determinants
- Experience in analysing financial and operational information such as financial statements, MIS, operational KPIs, etc. including but not limited to analysis based on financial ratios
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of organization
- Dedicated individual with a zeal to drive and achieve results
- Working knowledge of machine learning, Python and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Candidates based out of Delhi-NCR preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.