Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:226 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Creative Role - Digital Campaigns & Content - Advertising Firm (5-10 yrs)
- You'll be part of a team that specializes in crafting digital ads & assets.
- As part of the team for one of our A-list clients, you'll be collaborating with creatives, copywriters, designers, animators, developers as well as with PMs, operations managers, and a lot more talented Monks from all over the world.
- Working across teams and time zones, you'll be developing concepts for top-notch advertising content.
- Pitching directly to our client, you'll be shaping and selling concepts for rich media, display ads, DOOH, brand content and social media campaigns.
- You'll create not just what the client asked for but what their campaign needs, producing beautifully designed decks that are in line with the project's objectives and requirements.
- Working on multiple projects at once, you go above and beyond each brief to push what's possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it's through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to get the right message across to the right audience(s).
Join Our Team at the Intersection of Advertising and Technology
- You'll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market - operating as one office across teams and time zones. You- ll get the opportunity to bring concepts to life from first ideas to the final shoot, and help shape a new creative team from scratch. If you can handle our casual and slightly chaotic company culture just as well as you can clients and concepts, you- d be the perfect fit for this tight job.
- For this senior-level position, we're looking for a creative with digital experience in an international, English-speaking environment.
- As showcased in your award-winning portfolio, you bring 5+ years' worth of high-level experience working for A-list brands to the table.
- You have proven experience creating effective concepts for display ads and social (content) campaigns, using film, animation and imagery.
- You're equally capable and confident in working for high-end brands: you're looking for high-quality projects and aren't afraid of tight turnarounds.
- Our CDs can rely on you to run the creative parts of a pitch or project independently.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by others.
- You're well-versed in data and knowledge about the good, the bad, and the ugly of targeting, personalization, programmatic advertising, dynamic content, and optimization.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same idea from a wide variety of angles, easily creating concepts for A/B tests.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world.
- Bonus round: Hands-on creation skills in either illustration, animation or editing would be interesting.