Account Manager at Confidential
Views:196 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Senior Counsel/Lead - Legal - Telecom - LLB (15-20 yrs)
- Handling all legal, contractual and regulatory matters for the Company and will also be closely aligned and be required to interface regularly with the relevant business heads, procurement & sales Team and all other support functions.
- legal support to the business and procurement teams in contract structuring, preparation and negotiation.
- Legal and regulatory support to the business/procurement teams on all business operations and activities of the Company.
- coordination with Organization's policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice and training to the business/procurement/relevant teams on related contracting matters.
- Maintain good standards of corporate governance, including ensuring compliance with applicable laws, consents, regulations, Companies policies and rules
- Experience between 15 to 25 years.
- Should be from Tier 1 Schools.
- Specialist in SME in Contract management.
- E2E contract management experience ( vetting, negotiating etc)
- Lead negotiations for high value, complex contracts
- Worked on the highest value of contracts.
- Should have strong Leadership competencies.
- Qualification - Good pedigree, Look for Lawyers from premier University and Colleges ( full time LLB)
Amit - 9810900610