Recruiter at RGF Select Pvt. Ltd
Views:726 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Corporate Recruiter - FMCG/Retail/Telecom (5-8 yrs)
Senior Corporate recruiter
Senior Recruiter :
- Recruit top talent and achieve internal hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialised sites etc.)
- Create standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics that drive insights.
- 4+ Years of experience in building Customer Experience Teams and exposure into hiring high volumes for the Customer Support Teams.
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including managing candidates, scheduling phone interviews, and onsite interviews.
- Establish strong working relationships with agencies, hiring managers, recruiting team and candidates
- Experience solving complex recruitment issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality.
- Open to travel for hiring events.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter or similar
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
Responsibilities and Duties :
Must have corporate experience :
- Immediate joinee
- Salary not a constraint for right candidate
- Minimum 5 years experience