Senior Corporate Banker - Client Coverage (8-12 yrs)
- Onboard and run coverage of Corporates, PSU and NBFCs for origination of all primary and secondary opportunities.
- Liaise and help structure financial products for the issuer, understand end to end business models of large issuers, act as a facilitator and close the deal.
- Identify issuers, originate fundraising process from various PSUs and onboard them
- Drive legal negotiation/documentation with funding counterparties alongside counsel
- Run the marketing process for individual deals on the platform and more holistically for the company from a capital market perspective by creating issuer/investor artefacts, engaging in webinars, etc
- Manage existing and potential issuer relationships to increase activity on the platform
- Partner cross-functionally with our Product, Legal and Risk teams to design products specific to situations, understand Credit profile of clients to pitch bespoke deals to investors - close deals and optimize tactics as it relates to capital markets