Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:1567 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Copy Writer - Advertising Firm (3-7 yrs)
Copywriters are responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals. They work alongside art directors to conceive and complete effective advertisements. Advertising ideas, which typically contain an integrated verbal and visual concept, require both the ability to make an imaginative leap and an intuitive understanding of the public the advert is aimed at.
Copywriters must understand the client's brief; the concept determines the style and character of the ad. Copywriters must be able to write at length and paraphrase highly technical subjects. Advertising copy involves constant detailed revision and rewriting either at the request of the client or to tune up the communication.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages and target audience.
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts.
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used).
- Reviewing progress, modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in Print media as a copywriter. Digital experience is a added advantage.
- Travel: mostly office based but can involve travel within the working day with the art director to visit clients, film and recording studios.
- Working hours: mainly Monday to Friday office hours but work can extend into evenings and weekends to meet particular deadlines.
Salary Offered : 7-12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.