Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:62 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Content Writer - AdTech (3-6 yrs)
Position Name : Senior Content Writer
Location : - Mumbai/Pune/ Bangalore
Experience Range - 3-6 years
1) Someone from online companies
2) Someone having written long format content, with excellent grammar.
About the client:
Our client is one of the world's leading companies in the ad tech space that provides a wide range of advertising, software distribution and traffic monetization solutions.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
They are looking for a great storyteller, a self-starter, with a journalistic mindset to develop a wide range of digital content including websites, articles, blog posts, case studies, navigational nomenclature and more. From ideation through implementation, you'll partner with business and creative teams to continually improve content quality and increase user retention and engagement on our web properties. The role requires you to be equally adept at strategy and hands-on writing and maintain an interest in design thinking and user experience. You will take ownership of content requirements for designated products, working with cross-functional teams such as Product, Compliance, Design through the process.
- Content for multiple projects within set deadlines
- Write long-form content targeted primarily to a US audience across a range of categories including auto, finance, healthcare, lifestyle, news and others.
- Edit content keeping in mind article structure, SEO and line editing with extreme attention to detail and adhere to formatting guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Understand information architecture, content hierarchies, and the relationship between design and language
- Identify compelling industry topics & trends and leverage them to increase engagement on our web properties.
- Proofread articles before they're taken live on the website
- Work with multiple stakeholders across teams including business, compliance and design to deliver on project timelines.
- Organize and prioritize multiple project requests simultaneously, working in a fast-paced environment
Qualification and Experience:
- Excellent English writing skills and attention to detail
- Graduate/Postgraduate in English Literature or Mass Media
- 3 to 6 years experience in an editorial/content solutions role
- Demonstrated experience writing for a US audience
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple projects, with varying guidelines and requirements