Senior Recuiter at Crosstab IT Consulting
Views:869 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Consultant - Workday HCM (15-18 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Systems Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives. Troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process current issues, implementing, and end user training.
- Document end to end business processes supported by technical configuration.
- Provide HR related subject matter expertise in assigned areas and projects.
- Analyze and recommend continued process improvements, implement best practices and system enhancements to support customers, business strategies and operational needs including proactive review of existing implementations against industry best practices.
- Collaborate with business partners, the HR Governance, other teams to better support and optimize our HR business processes.
- Providing Human Resources with functional and technical support for all countries.
- Providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes including but not limited to Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Leave Administration, and vendor interfaces/integrations.
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday bi-annual releases
- Ensuring best usage of Workday as per our business requirements and needs.
- Find new and creative ways to help us extracting the best out of our resources.
- End to end implementation of Workday HCM in the best suited way for our firm.
- Minimum of a BE/B.Tech.
- Minimum of two full life cycle implementation to include configuration experience with Workday HCM OR equivalent HR Cloud platform user experience
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a consulting or HR environment.
Good To Have:
- You've already worked in a company from BFS domain.
- You can show us examples of how you creatively and analytically approach problems and how you solve them - from brainstorming through planning and getting it done.
- You're super clear when you write and speak and you've got great interpersonal skills.