HR Consulting at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:1151 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Senior Consultant - Vigilance - National Health Authority (3-10 yrs)
1. POSITIONS VACANT: Senior Consultant - (Vigilance), SCON-VIG, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI (One Vacancy)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India's flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned states to implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAY in their state.
Key Functions of NHA
Key functions of the NHA include the following:
(1) Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2) Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary;
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementing PM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the General Manager (Operations), the Senior Consultant (Vigilance) shall be responsible for the following:
(1) Develop and prescribe guidelines, SOPs and check lists for vigilance, field verification, investigation, conclusive evidence collection, etc.;
(2) Develop strong vigilance and investigation capacity in the SHA team, through appropriate training and capacity building programmes;
(3) Develop guidelines and SOPs for suitable action for dealing with fraud through different means including contracts, legal and punitive action, prosecution, search, seizure, claw back recoveries, etc.;
(4) Develop framework for deterrence measures and guidelines;
(5) Ensure compliance with anti- fraud guidelines as regards penalties and action;
(6) Develop a network of informal/ extended community for discrete intelligence inputs on local issues;
(7) To carry out surprise visits based on grievances, whistleblower complaints, claims data, trends, M & E team inputs etc.;
(8) Guide, mentor and support SHA teams;
(9) Any other work that may be assigned by management from time to time.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Graduate or post-graduate qualifications in law, or commerce, shall be an advantage
Three years of experience in fraud audit, investigation, and vigilance reporting.
Prior experience in the healthcare, medical services or health insurance domain shall be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Strong investigative capabilities, communication skills;
(2) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(3) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
(4) Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English and Hindi, with emphasis on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills;
(5) Language skills in English and Hindi.
5. VACANCY DETAILS: One vacancy
6. AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 40 years, as on the last date for receiving applications.
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
8. LOCATION: New Delhi, NHA Office.
9. CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: SCON-VIG
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 990
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online by or before August 9, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
Please Note: Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.