CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:97 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Consultant - Valuation Advisory - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
Senior Valuation Consultant
Key Responsibilities And Requirements Of The Role :
- Mentoring junior valuers. Providing skills transfer and overseeing consultants' growth and career progression.
- Undertaking valuation projects with the support of the team.
- Maintaining and enhancing internal processes and procedures.
- Leading and working on valuations and asset related projects.
- Providing sign-off on valuation outputs.
- Developing new business and managing client and internal stakeholder relationships to enhance renewal business and source opportunities.
- Enhance reporting and expand our current service offerings.
- Local and international travel for projects, client commitments and strategic purposes.
- Ability to manage a team, project manage engagements and ensure client deadlines.
Education-(degree / diploma)
- College/university diploma or degree with valuations major, or equivalent work experience.
- MRICS qualification required
- ASA qualification preferred
- 7+ years Real Estate valuation, or relevant experience. Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Valuation for insurance, market value, fair value and other popular requirements.
- Experience with Real Estate
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and experienced working with technology (solutions).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools - Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent organization skills - able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work within a team.
- Networking skills
- A track record of business development.
- Strong problem solving capabilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.