Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisor Pvt Ltd
Views:156 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Consultant - Transfer Pricing - Consulting/Accounting Firm - CA (2-5 yrs)
Your key responsibilities :
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Should have worked on large scale and complex Transfer Pricing projects - for both Inbound and outbound companies
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Should be well versed with technical concepts of evolving Transfer Pricing law in India
- Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
Skills and attributes for success:
- Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines and transfer pricing regulations of developed countries
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PPT)
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant
- 2-4 years of core transfer pricing experience
Ideally you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.