Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:48 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Consultant - Transfer Pricing - CA (2-3 yrs)
Your key responsibilities :-
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Should have worked on large scale and complex Transfer Pricing projects - for both Inbound and outbound companies
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Should be well versed with technical concepts of evolving Transfer Pricing law in India
- Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level.
Qualification- Only qualified CA with 2 to 3 years of experience.