Recruiter at ARA Resources
Views:4286 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Consultant - Taxation - BFS (3-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Remittance of Advance taxes and preparation/review of Quarterly Tax Provision and DTA
2. Prompt response to various notices received from tax office with regard to assessments on Direct taxes/ Transfer Pricing matters
3. Knowledge / experience in Service Tax matters - Return filing / handle assessment & implementation.
4. Preparation/Review of annual corporate Income Tax computation / Return filing.
5. Seamless coordination with accounting and legal teams to frame agreements and implement tax efficient accounting methodology
6. Monitor SEZ/STPI matters impacting tax benefits
7. Obtain approvals from SEZ for SEZ operations & also filing of necessary return with SEZ authorities.
8. Knowledge / experience in handling the GST related matters including periodic return filing.
9. Ensure filing of all returns and remittances under purview of Direct and Indirect Taxes.
WHO CAN APPLY?
1. Should have good knowledge in tax function - Direct taxes, Indirect taxes and Transfer Pricing
2. Should oversee all the statutory compliances of the company and ensure timely filings.
3. Good knowledge in STPI/SEZ regulations and practical experience of handling STPI/SEZ compliances and operational procedures including imports and movement/transfers of capex.
4. Should have understanding on tax implications and issues with a tax holiday unit and advise the BU or other stakeholders on various operational issues to ring-fence the tax benefits.
5. Working knowledge on withholding taxes issues and global procurement models.
6. Should have experience in handling / filing of GST returns / assessments. Knowledge on overall aspect in GST implementation to ensure the requirement & applicability.
7. Experience of handling Sales tax and Service tax audits, well versed with Octroi/LBT provisions and other local laws
8. Experience in handling Service tax refund claims, handling related assessments and achieved successful refunds.
9. Should have experience in dealing with Transfer Pricing assessments at various levels of assessing authorities.
10. Should be aware of FEMA regulations for cash repatriations and should be willing to participate in projects and research for organization expansion or restructuring.
11. Should have proven skills on team management, effective communication and capabilities of managing all consultants for timely inputs.