Senior Consultant at ACCEL HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS
Views:1783 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Senior Consultant Strategy - Management Consulting (3-7 yrs)
Senior Consultant Strategy - Qatar
Our client Research & Advisory Services (RAS) practice offers management consulting services in the following key areas:
- Government Advisory (SME development practice)
- Strategy & Planning Advisory
- Market & Industry Research
- Business Plans & Feasibility Studies
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Operations & Performance Improvement
- Economic Analysis
This position will be based out of Qatar and may involve travelling across the regions covered
As a Senior Consultant you will be closely working with the Management Team for practice development, project delivery, and business development. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements. Senior Consultants are also expected to drive business development activities and provide thought leadership. Possess subject matter knowledge to lend credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
You would typically be working on multiple projects and responsible for end-to-end project delivery. You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
Senior Consultants would be typically working with a Project Manager/ Project Director; in most cases manage and deliver projects end toend.
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the relevant practice area; provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring & supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Developing proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data points
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Over-manage client communication process including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering client presentations.
- Finalize partners (vendors/ subject matter experts) for project execution as well as develop partner relationships as required for project delivery
- 3-7 years of total experience out of which a minimum of 4 years in a Management Consulting role with a big 4 or other notable consulting firms, working in Strategy consulting (major area of expertise), and Operational consulting (minor area of expertise)
- Experience in Corporate Strategy will also be considered if relevant
- Experience, deep understanding and thought leadership in the government and/ or corporate
- Excellent understanding of the operations of government and/ or large/mid-size global firms
- Experience Handling Projects from Industry like Manufacturing /Pharma /FMCG,/ Automobile etc