Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:10955 Applications:2573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Senior Consultant - Strategy Consulting - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
A leading consulting company is looking for Senior Business Consultants :
What You Can Expect :
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients.
- You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters personal development, entrepreneurial approach, and a supportive environment.
What we expect :
There is no standard model for Our company consultants. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team.
The following general qualifications are preferred :
- A proven record of academic excellence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly.
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally.
- At least 5+ years in consulting and general industry experience.
- Masters in business administration (MBA) from Tier -1 B-School is a must
Main duties :
- Serve as engagement manager of large, complex assignments and take primary responsibility for driving Our company into new clients or deeper penetration of existing clients as well as ultimate responsibility for engagement success.
- Success will be determined based on elements such as budget and schedule execution; quality assurance compliance; development of long-term client relationships and the profitable achievement of Our company's growth and revenue objectives
- Consistently make a significant impact on client business performance and be recognized by clients for the quality of work
- Effectively handle leads and identify opportunities through proposal development, presentations and client relationships that generate and extend business for the firm
- Establish solid working relationships with the firm's leadership and management, as well as with fellow practitioners within Our company
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital in specific areas of expertise
- Demonstrate integrity and gain a positive reputation for firm building activities such as thought leadership, team play and people development
Essential Skills :
- Strong client consulting and strategic review skills
- Demonstrates experience in marketing, strategy, and organization effectiveness
- Able to maintain close relationships with senior client executives
- Extensive benchmarking experience
- Capable of and dedicated to continuous learning
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Leadership skills and results-focused
- Culturally flexible