Senior Consultant - Social Impact (8-14 yrs)
Please note - we are looking for people from Big4 to hire not hiring for big4 Firm
Key Responsibilities :
1. Build and lead partnerships and tie-ups with governments at different levels in order to :
- Assist in the conceptualisation and delivery of quality interventions
- Strategize plans of action to create greater demand for EdTech in and outside of school environments.
- Building and gaining a wider Education Technology roadmap, as well as leading individual projects through discovery, development, and implementation.
- Capacity building and implementation of EdTech in schools through project management, knowledge sharing and policy changes.
- Manage and/or coordinate with product managers owning individual Education Technology projects
2. Work on the existing product portfolio organizations to :
- Support with product iteration and distribution including analysis of usage data from partners, collecting usage feedback and developing product improvement roadmaps for improved adoption.
- Provide support in the technical and strategic domains by engaging actively and closely with the technical and strategic teams in order to ensure effective implementation of methods and procedures.
- Expand the existing EdTech portfolio by incubating and/or funding organizations working on innovative solutions.
- Develop low-cost EdTech products/content libraries through assistance from content, pedagogical and technical advisors to meet target audience requirements.
- Organize cross-functionally with Product, Technology, Instructional Design, Student and Client Success, and Instruction teams to establish clear business requirements as well as test, iterate, implement, and scale tools globally.
- Conduct policy research in the education technology and develop papers for advocacy.
- Identify and build partnerships with non-profits, social entrepreneurs, technology companies with expertise and capabilities to build and scale EdTech innovations.
- Promote coordination and cumulative learning among non-profits demonstrating best practices in specific areas of education.
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders to set and align strategy, share progress, set expectations, and receive feedback.
- Ensure regular documentation and communication to both internal audience and external audiences (partners)
3. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
4. Serve as a thought leader, keeping pace with developments in the industry, product management best practices, and sharing knowledge with the team and organisation's partners.