Senior Consultant - Service Delivery Excellence - Pharmaceutical/Healthcare (9-15 yrs)
Job Description :
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR CONSULTANT - DELIVERY EXCELLENCE ANALYSIS
LOCATION: GTC, CHENNAI
What is the opportunity?
- The Delivery Excellence team work across Science & Enabling Units IT to give the Delivery teams the capability and processes to consistently deliver excellent projects and services in their areas and measurably improve the IT delivery experience received by our customers.
- The Delivery Excellence Analyst is responsible for driving a wide array of activities that need to be implemented and adopted within Science & Enabling Units IT and across other departments within AstraZeneca.
- The role reports into the Delivery Excellence Lead and will work collaboratively across multiple global teams of business stakeholders, partners, onshore and offshore DevOps teams and vendors for high quality delivery. This role will be responsible for efficient and effective delivery of continuous improvement solutions to increase the quality of services and delivery activities Promote standardisation, automation and streamlined processes.
KEY OBJECTIVES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support the delivery excellence lead to establish the delivery excellence function
- Delivery of Transformation initiatives as part of the Delivery Excellence roadmap.
- Design, develop, deploy, and enhance the framework, standards, policies, and procedures for DevOps teams by engaging with organization process leads.
- Drive adoption of delivery process framework within project and program teams.
- Use data, metrics and trends to fine tune and enhance delivery processes.
- Assessing the maturity of the team by monitor key metrics and conduct audits to ensure quality and compliance with established procedures and best practices
- Acting as a go-to expert for best practice and improvements
- Assisting in the design and production of consistent reporting of IT metrics within Science & Enabling Units IT
- Build effective relationships across AZ Technology teams to continuously improve ways of working.
Essential Desirable :
- 9+ Years of IT Experience
- Well balanced exposure to project delivery and process management
- Strong working experience using Agile and DevOps
- Solid understanding the Software Development Lifecycle as well as infrastructure
- Experience of working with global application development and support teams
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience of delivery within a matrix management structure
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry IT environment
- Scrum Master or similar IT accreditation