Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd
Views:731 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Consultant/Senior Manager - Regulatory Role - Renewable Energy/Power Sector (6-10 yrs)
Senior Consultant/Senior Manager Renewable Energy/Regulatory Role
Job Description :
- Advise clients in strategy, implementation & investments related to renewable energy/Power sector.
- Advise clients in operations & maintenance improvements.
- Assist the team in advising on ESG strategy and transformation.
Desired experience :
- Candidate should have exposure in renewable energy project development (or) in operations (with focus on increased generation, reduced downtime, reduced operational costs, digital tools)
- Should have experience in advising or working with Utilities on operational, digital, regulatory & commercial aspects.
- Should have experience in evaluating or implementing new technologies (Market procurement of RE - GTAM, BESS/Pumped Storage, hybrids, Charging Free-floating solar, Hydrogen).
- Should have experience in any of the ESG/sustainability elements, water/waste treatment, circular economy, livelihoods, governance etc.) in planning or in implementation.
Desired skills :
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Good communication skills
Experience : 6-10 years
Education : BE and MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.