Recruitment & Executive Search Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:248 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Consultant/Senior Analyst - Inside Sales - IT (4-10 yrs)
You will be working on managing accounts in the US or Europe. You will market an AI-based product and service to CXOs in Private Equity firms, Investment Banks, and Fortune 500 corporations. You will experience working with some of the sharpest minds in the Industrial and TMT sectors focused on Strategy and M&A.
Your focus will be:
- Source sales opportunities through outreach campaigns, social media, and inbound lead management.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure.
- Achieve quarterly quotas for sales meetings and help sales leader/ executive achieve respective sales targets.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects (for cognitive applications).
- Must have at least 4+ years of RELEVANT experience in Sales/Inside/Sales/Solution Selling/Account management/Business development in a closing/quota-bearing role.
- Willing to overlap with timings in the US and UK. (HYBRID Job)
- Managing existing clients.
- Building a database of relevant clients.
- Qualifying accounts.
- Identifying contacts.
- Outreach, follow-up, and set-up meetings.
- Content creation.
- Review with sales partners on a weekly basis.
- Industry and market research, to stay abreast of trends and help pitch/position services.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills. Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to work with teams in a timeline-driven high-pressure environment (typical of consulting firms); self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong 'can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up; ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to the firm's goals & mission; international experience; professional appearance as well as manner of speaking.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from a reputed institution in India / abroad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.