Senior Consultant - SAP SD (8-12 yrs)
This position is responsible for leading, executing and implementing of developments of SAP based- and other solutions in the Supply Chain area (specifically SAP Sales & Distribution), as well as managing the operation and stability of these solutions.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Executes / leads assigned IT- projects and activities within the area of Supply Chain
- Performs configuration, testing and analysis on the SAP ECC SD and LE modules to meet business requirements.
- Builds and manages technical specifications for all custom coding / ABAP and interfaces to/from the SD/ LE module.
- Work with appropriate teams to configure master and transactional data objects as required to meet business requirements.
- Defines and adopts new development approaches and technology.
- Provides technical direction to team members
- Respond to production application and systems problems and drive or support the analysis and remediation efforts. This includes being on call and support off-hours and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Engineering or related field or equivalent is required.
- 8+ years of technical experience with SAP SD/LE modules including configuration, customization and operation of related transactions.
- 1 + years of Project Management and/or team Leadership
- Strong English Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrable knowledge of the interfacing between SAP SD/LE and the SAP modules FI/CO and MM.
- Demonstrable understanding of SAP integration with Legacy systems, SAP Smart forms, ALE (Application Link Enabling) and IDOC (Intermediate Document) interface programming, Dialog Programming, Remote Function Calls, BAPI (Business Application Programming Interface), ABAP (Object Oriented ABAP), ALV, Web Dynpro, LSMW conversions.
- Familiar with full-life cycle (SDLC) development and formal change management methodologies.
- Experience with international or global SAP deployments
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Experience in off/on shore model as well as working with Virtual teams.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker - ability to extract, analyze and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies from customers and IT team members.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the interfacing between SAP SD/LE and the SAP modules QM and EHS.
- Demonstrable knowledge of configuration and operation in SAP WM
- Demonstrable understanding of EDI processes
- Experience with SAP BI