AM - Talent Acquisition at Gudah
Views:190 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Consultant - Real Estate Valuation - Advisory Services Firm (3-9 yrs)
Sr Consultant- RealEstate Valuation
Work You Will Do:
- Valuation of different real estate assets like office, retail, multifamily, industrial, hotels, data center for the purpose of merger and acquisition, annual reporting, purchase price allocation, tax assessment and impairment.
- Due diligence to assess the strengths and weakness of a merger/acquisition through an in-depth analysis, market data, verifying contractual terms, cash flow analysis (Argus/Excel), lease abstraction and encumbrances analysis.
- Finding independent comparable and market rent using REIS, Costar, RCA, Zillow and Realtor for Single Family and Multifamily property.
- Providing lease advisory services - abstraction of contract terms of a lease for the purpose of record keeping, due diligence, lease audits, lease accounting and to identify potential revenue enhancement clauses.
- Market research analysis across different markets in United States.
- Determine Incremental Borrowing Rate ("IBR") for the purpose of calculating lease liability and right of use asset under new lease accounting standard.
- Commercial mortgage underwriting and loan valuation services.
- Test valuation methodologies and assumptions used by management or third-party appraisers to check reasonableness and applicability of the analysis.
- Interact with internal and external clients and communicating with stakeholders in the United States.
- Supervise work of junior staff to ensure high quality of work products.
- May need to work on other Advisory engagements.
Specific skill sets required:
- Strong valuation and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to handle and model large data.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and key financial concepts.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Well organized and able to prioritize multiple client projects appropriately.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of databases like Costar, REIS, RCA, and File Maker Pro etc.
- Proficiency in MS office applications, especially MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (MBA/PGDM) with specialization in finance,
- Experience in real estate industry or any other valuation/finance profile,
- Prior experience in real estate valuation as consultant big 4 or similar advisory services firm.
- Knowledge of Argus and/or Dyna.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.