HR Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:636 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Consultant - Project Manager (13-22 yrs)
- Drive ThoughtWorks- interests and improved profitability
- Manage and improve Client Gross Margin (CGM) on your accounts to meet and exceed targets.
- Invoices (expense and service) accuracy and approval.
- Billing the appropriate amount to ensure a profitable account, invoicing on time and making sure the invoices are paid.
- For ensuring the delivery aspects of shaping an engagement are met as it pertains to balancing commercial, delivery, technical aspects to achieve client and TW success.
- For every engagement you sell/create you must document any exceptions policies, gain approval, communicate that to the team and enforce it.
- Ensuring process is in place to manage security, privacy and legal compliance across the account
Be an awesome partner to our client
- Develop and foster authentic executive client relationships with your present clients and future prospects that serve to drive account growth
- Managing the overall client spend keeping in mind the contract, the value we deliver and consulting the client appropriately
- Propose and deliver high value technology solutions that factor in deep knowledge of the clients business goals and industry.
- Effectively navigate organizational structure and politics to drive expected outcomes
- Leverage relevant technology, industry trends, SME's and client value stories to create opportunities for innovation and digital disruption
- Highlight Thoughtworks- uniqueness to the client
- Ensure all account team members act as evangelists for the clients desired outcomes within the client and TW organizations
- Know what makes TW unique and the right partner for the client. Make that uniqueness relatable, valuable and known in the client's context so that the client understands it, is aligned and can articulate it.
- Owning the refinement and execution of the strategy from a delivery perspective
- Work with delivery and Service Line leadership to implement processes and technology that support business value and efficiency across business and technical teams.
- Continuously deliver undeniable value to our clients
- Ensure that the value being delivered is explicit and well understood by the client and the Thoughtworks teams
- Proactively manage risk and openly communicate with the client with integrity