HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:2360 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Consultant/Process Expert - Lean IT/Six Sigma - FinTech (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for top global Fintech company based in US
Lean IT Process Consultant requirement.
Job Description - Senior Consultant (Lean IT)
Purpose of the Role:
The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing Lean IT and Six Sigma initiatives across the CIO organization. The role will involve developing close working relationships with key CIO executives, stakeholders, and service delivery teams to achieve the Lean IT program goals.
The incumbent will be responsible for running and ensuring the success of Lean IT initiatives with a focus on delivering value and significant economic returns with operational benefits. The incumbent will also be responsible to provide expertise on Lean IT, Six Sigma and Change Management methodologies.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Plan and lead Lean Six Sigma projects using Value-Stream mapping, DMAIC, DFSS and statistical tools
- Provide mentoring and coaching to stakeholders, team members and colleagues on Lean Six Sigma tools, techniques, and methods
- Work with IT Executives, Platform Champions, Team Leads, and Process Owners for selection of improvement initiatives and projects
- Run, execute, steer projects aimed at improving customer satisfaction and operational efficiency
- Ensure the success of end-to-end process improvement initiatives across CIO organization
- Establish measurement plans for key performance indicators (KPIs) and execute control plans to monitor, track and improve using KPIs
- Perform cost analysis and calculate the economic returns of each project in close partnership with Financial Controllers
- Work closely with members of business and support organizations to jointly improve on relevant KPIs and assist in ensuring the transfer of new solutions or processes into ongoing operations
Role Specific Competencies:
- Certified Lean IT Champion, Six Sigma Black Belt, ITIL/COBIT
- Extensive background in implementing Value-Stream Mapping, Lean Six Sigma, Lean IT methodologies, practices, approach, and tool sets
- Wide experience on working with large data-sets related to IT operations, application & production support, NOC/SOC, cloud and data-center management
- Ability to lead, manage and sustain large change management projects throughout their full lifecycle
- Ability to use systematic data driven methods to assess, analyze, identify, and solve problems by suggesting improvements through processes automation (RPA)
- Experience in mentoring and coaching teams on Lean IT and Six Sigma
- Good understanding of IT governance, application development, application processing, application monitoring tools and IT infrastructure/data-center maintenance processes
- Excellent communication, organization, presentation & management skills
- Personal impact in terms of influencing, coaching and communication skills with a passion to work, develop/grow with staff
- Ability to blend maturity with willingness to roll up the sleeves as and when required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Engineering / University degree (MBA preferred but not mandatory) from leading academic institutions
- At least 6 years- in driving global transformation programs (such as Lean IT Transformation, Operational Excellence, Continuous Service/Process Improvement, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years- experience in coaching Lean IT and Six Sigma projects from initiation to closure as a Black Belt and/ or Green Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt experience and technical mastery in demonstrating Six Sigma methodology principles and practices across an entire value-stream
- Deep knowledge of unstructured and exploratory data analysis using statistical tools like R Programming, Minitab, SPSS, MATLAB, etc.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure & application management tools (Splunk, SCAPM, Netcool, CA Spectrum, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Exposure & knowhow in process automation and RPA tools (like Resolve Systems, UIPath, Work Fusion, Automation Anywhere, Pegasystems, NICE, etc.)
- Experience of working in global financial services organizations where DevOps, Lean, Agile, Kanban environments prevail
- Lean IT, Six Sigma Black Belt, ITIL, COBIT
- Value-stream mapping
- Statistical data analysis using R/R Studio, Minitab, SPSS, MATLAB, etc.
- Process reengineering
- Out of the box thinker
- Strong communications skills
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Nice to Have skill(s):
- "IT infrastructure & application management tools
- Process automation and RPA tools
- DevOps, Agile, Kanban methodologies"
Must have exposure:
- IT infrastructure operations and APM (application performance management) tools (Splunk, SCAPM, Netcool, CA Spectrum, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Robotic Process Automation tools (like Resolve Systems, UIPath, Work Fusion, Automation Anywhere, Pegasystems, NICE, etc.)
- Iterative, DevOps, Agile, Kanban ways of working
- Global corporations (specifically in BFSI segments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.