HR Consultant at Avenues Consulting
Views:2623 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Consultant/Principal Consultant/Associate Director - Financial Effectiveness - Consulting Firm (6-15 yrs)
We have an opportunity with an MNC Consulting
Following the details:
Position: Sr. Consultant / Principal Consultant / Associate Director
Qualification: CA / MBA
Experience: Min 6 years
- Lead multiple projects for Finance Effectiveness practice (in areas such as reporting, budgeting, planning, F&A shared services advisory, F&A process benchmarking and process improvements etc).
- Key responsibility is client relationship management.
- Bring additional business from existing clients, participate in business development and practice management activities
- Revenue enhancement, Strategic cost management, Asset productivity enhancement, M&A and post-merger integration services and Captive monetization.
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy.
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching.
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success.
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity.
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise.
- Manage Projects & Economics.
- Strong technical skills
- Understanding in one or more focus areas of practice mentioned above
- Matured in client interactions, team player
- Strong time management and multi tasking skills
- Excellent communication
- Prior industry / consulting experience preferred
If interested kindly apply / Call on 8655946606