Talent Acquition at ANRI Solutions HR Services
Views:105 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Consultant - Presales/Bid Management - Solution Design (6-8 yrs)
Educational qualification and Professional experience requirement:
MBA from top tier college along with 6 years of relevant experience
Notice Period - 30-45 days max 60 days
Experience: 6+ yrs
Location - Pan India - Mostly look for Bangalore, Pune and GGN
Telecom will be preferred.
Purpose/Essence of the role: . This role encompasses of following things
I. Brings the industry domain relevance in all pursuits and business conversations with the client organizations
II. Has deep industry knowledge to identify opportunities, white spaces existing in the industry.
III. Interprets and translates business requirements into solutions that can be taken to the market
IV. Acts as a brand ambassador for the vertical and helps establishing brand in the outsourcing industry.
V. Operates as a single point of contact for the customer facing groups within Infosys and liaises with multiple teams within the organization
VI. Analyze different segments of service markets, collate & synthesize market intelligence reports, drive thought papers & convert them to service offering, drive continuous improvement.
1. Solution Design : Demonstrate thorough understanding of the industry and client's business and diagnose the challenges, risks and requirements to further translate them into optimal solution
- Understand and translate client requirements into a solution offering, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard processes
- Develop industry based solutions & collaborate with domains (Finance & Accounting, Sourcing & Procurement, Human Resources services etc. ) to create industry specific service offerings
2. Commercial Constructs: Understands various commercial models and their implications; devise commercial constructs to best suit nature of work and client requirements
- Clearly define the model and inputs required to create commercial construct based on the identified needs of the client; quantifying and articulating innovative feasible business solutions to cater to their needs - Preparing the commercial model estimates working with Enterprise Services, Service Delivery, Technology, Transition and Pricing to deliver the defined scope of services.
3. Pre-Sales Activities :
- Managing and Anchoring of client requests (RFP/RFI) and liaising with internal stakeholders and providing Industry expertise and Point of View
- Collaborating as a key member of the solution team supporting sales teams to represent the solution offering to the client and other internal teams
- Strategizing client visits/workshops- Identifying right stakeholders, drive convergence between multiple teams, preparing collateral
- Building case studies along with delivery teams capturing business problems and delivered solution impact on clients business metrics and KPIs
4. Internal Branding: Creates collaterals for presentation to internal stakeholders such as sales, other SDI teams, Delivery teams etc.
5. Developing Business Case: Provide inputs and review the solution approach and value propositions in order to develop a business plan for sub domain/portfolio areas. Demonstrates ability to understand various elements of resources and cost in order to manage project within budgeted cost and resource limits by developing innovative pricing models. Analyze financial variation and work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve discrepancies.
6. Bid/Project Management: In depth understanding of different processes and best practices of project management in order to find proactive solution for complex situations and execute multiple complex/critical projects.