Senior Consultant - Power & Utilities Consulting (5-15 yrs)
- To perform advanced economic and quantitative analysis of global energy markets, to forecast and evaluate the future of electric power and fuels markets, fuel consumption prices, power plant operation, transmission, environmental emissions, compliance and regulatory affairs.
- Supporting large assignments by leading research, analysis, modelling, report writing and Client presentations. Preparing documents and summaries for submission to clients and external publications.
- Carry out extensive data research. Responsible for maintaining a large database of energy related data that must be updated regularly. Tracking of up to date information on energy sector (particularly generation, transmission and distribution).
- Support generation of new business by initiating client contact, generating leads and contributing to proposal writing. Interface with clients on key deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Economics/ Business from premier institutions with 5-12 years of experience in energy markets, energy planning, modelling and strategic planning.
- Experience with nodal electricity market and power market modeling tools PROMOD, Plexos, GE MAPS, MESSAGEix.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques and big data handling skills.
- Experience of converting the energy data into energy model intellgible information and generating the parametric values required for building energy systems model.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.