Senior Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:1364 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Senior Consultant - Performance Improvement - Business Advisory - Digital/Media & Entertainment - Big 4 - IIM/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
Sr Consultant, Digital for one of the big 4
- From Premier Management Institute
- With 3 - 6 years of relevant work experience
- This opening is for Business Advisory practice that works with the major Media, Entertainment and Digital clients in areas of business strategy, business planning & improvement, due diligence, consumer & enterprise transformation.
- This opening is for Consultant specializing in Digital Media Strategy, Digital Marketing & Digital Supply Chain and Transformation areas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to client facing teams through execution of projects;
- Play an active role in client pursuits, proposal development and commercial bids.
- Define and build consulting solutions and actively support in taking these solutions to market
- Specialize in domain/subject areas within the practice
- Actively work towards building knowledge within the team
Desired applicants should have worked in the leading consulting firms/ media houses with experience in any of the following:
Digital Media Strategy:
- Experience in consulting in Internet, Mobile, OTT, VOD, Animation, Gaming etc. or core industry experience in roll out of any of the above services
- Experience in advising Broadcasters, Print, Telcos on digital transformation, DAM, Digital Distribution, OTT, BI, Consumer Analytics etc.
- Strategy and Operational Consulting in any telecom-media convergence areas like Fibre Deployments, Wireless Broadband, 3G/4G, IPTV, DTT, and Mobile TV.
- Strong understanding of analytics and data related to digital marketing and leveraging them to drive digital program effectiveness.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA/PGDBM/PGDM (Full Time)
- Only Premier Business Schools
- 3 to 6 years of relevant (consulting) experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.