HR Consulting at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:2797 Applications:935 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:717
Senior Consultant - Operations - National Health Authority (3-10 yrs)
1. POSITIONS VACANT: Senior Consultant (Operations), SCON-OPS, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI (One Vacancy)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India's flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned states to implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAY in their state.
Key Functions of NHA
Key functions of the NHA include the following:
(1) Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2) Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary;
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementing PM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the General Manager (Operations), the Senior Consultant (Operations) shall be responsible for overall management of general office administration.
(1) Managing end to end bills processing and scrutiny;
(2) Responsible for scrutiny and managing files on e-office and document processing;
(3) Responsible for time bound disposal and updation of documents and grievances on e-office;
(4) Manage office procedures viz. file maintenance, meeting schedules, facilitating travel plans, managing appointments, routine correspondence, drafting and noting, etc.;
(5) Coordination and liaising with other departments and organizations;
(6) Preparation and supervision of MIS reports;
(7) Development of policy documents;
(8) Any other assignment/ responsibility assigned by NHA.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from a recognized University/Institute
(1) Three years of experience in administration including financial management, operations, compliance and general office management;
(2) Prior experience of working on PFMS is essential.
(1) Prior experience of working with Central/ State Government with exposure to documentation/ filing/ e-filing is desirable;
(2) Prior experience of complying with audit/ legal requirements is desirable.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Budgeting/ allocation of funds under PFMS;
(2) Understanding of reporting and administrative requirements;
(3) Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English and Hindi with focus on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills, punctuation, grammar and other language skills;
(4) Demonstrate skills for maintaining end to end delivery;
(5) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(6) Demonstrate managerial skills for team management;
(7) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
(8) Language skills in English and Hindi.
5. VACANCY DETAILS: One vacancy
6. AGE LIMIT: Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 40 years, as on the last date for receiving applications.
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
8. LOCATION: New Delhi, NHA Office.
9. CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: SCON-OPS
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 9900
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before August 16, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
The last date for receipt of completed application forms for the vacancy is extended up to August 16, 2020 (11:59:59 PM). Other terms and conditions related to the application process remain unchanged.
Please Note : Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.