Team Lead - IT at SkillVentory
Views:1970 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Consultant - Marketing Analytics - Analytics Firm (6-10 yrs)
Looking for the role of Analytic Lead- Marketing Analytics with a leading Analytic Firm in Bangalore.
Below is the Job Description for same :
- The incumbent will manage and engage client teams to understand, define and develop data-driven solutions to meet the needs of clients primarily in the Marketing Analytics- space.
- Interface with clients to understand business problems and translate them into analytical problems that can be addressed by data analytics.
- Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate actionable insights
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and build client relationship
- Lead with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based solutions and insights for clients
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, the go to person for internal teams, Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues
Qualification & Experience :
- 6-8 years of work experience in the Marketing Analytics' space or worked in management consulting
- Experience in delivery in a data analytics environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations
- Hands on experience in Pricing Analytics/ Cost optimization
- Familiarity with customer feedback analysis (preferably)
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Technical mastery in tools such as Tableau/ Qlikview.
- Advanced Statistics/ Business Consulting Experience is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Education : BE/ B.Tech (any discipline) or MS in Statistics/ Economics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.