Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:376 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Consultant - Market Research - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-5 yrs)
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preferences.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions. Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Designing questionnaires and advising on methodology of collection of data.
- Managing focus groups, carrying out interviews and conducting surveys.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations. Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- MBA in tier-1 or tier-2 B-school (Preferably Market Research or related specialization) with minimum 2 years of experience in Market Research & Analysis
- Total experience of 3-5 yrs in Consulting domain
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies and Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to validate hypotheses and justify business decisions