Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1957 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Consultant - Manufacturing Excellence - Lean - Management Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Lean India Management Consulting
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead engagements delivery for customers in India and abroad as appropriate.
- Lead/ drive insights from deep dive assessment at client site - Proposal preparation and bring strong insights out of the data analysis
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to grow revenue and cultivate business development opportunities.
- Help customers understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness.
- Building a consultative partnership with the customer, develop a roadmap and plan to implement engagements to solve customer's problems.
- Contribute towards 3-4 thought leaderships in a fiscal
- Contribute towards Knowledge management within organization
- Stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/ markets and geographies in which the customers operate, and how it affects customer's business and initiatives.
Desired Skills :
1. Strong background/ understanding of Lean and Six Sigma techniques and having hands on experience of implemented Operations improvement and ME (Manufacturing Excellence) projects
2. Demonstrate strong functional understanding of processes, systems and megatrends around one or more focused industries
3. Hands on experience of statistical tools (Minitab or statistica)
4. Expertise in methodologies like TQM, Deming, QFD, FMEA
5. Be the focal point for delivering end-to-end consulting projects for clients in the areas of Productivity enhancement, cost optimization, maintenance and asset management, inventory and change management
6. Strong problem solver and creative thinker
7. Ability to operate at the strategic level yet being close enough to the details to add value to customers and be a real support to execution team.
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Track record of leading teams, Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion
10. Strong influencing skills are required to work with other members of the client technical teams
- Actual Designation/Position will be finalized by Hitachi Management Consulting.