Senior Consultant - Talent Management at Thema Corporate Servives LLP
Views:187 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Insurance & Finance (6-14 yrs)
A reputed global (Top 10) firm into Strategy and Transformation is planning to build an execution team into Post Merger Integration. The designation will be given as per the experience bracket.
Looking for a candidate with minimum 10-12 years of experience in financial services sector with focus on Insurance / Wealth & Asset Management industry providing Internal Audit and/or Regulatory Compliance services.
The role would entail:
Responsible for the management of internal audit / governance, risk & compliance (GRC) assignments within the Insurance / Wealth & Asset Management industry
- Lead specialist teams and manage specialist audits
- Provide subject matter expertise and project leadership
- Accountable for achieving results through the management of resources and audit assignment delivery
- Have a strong understanding of financial services with particular specialism in Insurance industry.
The role requires executing client related engagements in the areas of internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures and governance, risk & compliance (GRC). As part of the team, the candidate is expected to:
- Understand business & industry issues / trends
- Provide an independent opinion on the risk and control environment within specific business unit, process or area of expertise, Lead engagements end to end (internal audit / compliance / process reviews) and support the teams to provide direction and adequate guidance on the engagements
- Gain and apply extensive industry knowledge and technical expertise on all engagements
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Understand the client expectations and map it to the existing process and controls
- Identify areas of improvement and document the action plans required
- Handle project management office including engagement construct and administration activities related to the engagements.
- Awareness of Internal Audit / SOX Compliance / Regulatory Compliance requirements
- Proactively engage with multiple stakeholders to ensure adherence with defined timelines
- Support the engagement team by developing status update presentations and decks for the client on a periodic basis
- Lead governance and update meetings internally and with the client stakeholders
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships
- Mentor and coach the junior team members