Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd
Views:286 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Consultant/Manager - PPP - Infra Bids (4-12 yrs)
- Experience in Project Management, Project Implementation & Project Execution even from scratch, Project Financing terminologies and skilled in allocating the Capital Budget & Project Finance Modeling, Analyzing of Project types such as PPP, BOT, BOOT, EPC etc.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, credit, and lending principles, Project Finance & Mgt.
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet, and databases.
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills.
- An effective communicator with exceptional strong interpersonal skills and in-depth and intense experience in the entire gamut of databases.
PPP Expert :
- Preparation of Situation Analysis Report (SAR), Detailed Project Report (DPR) & Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) of Project.
- Plan, schedule and control activities to fulfill identified objectives applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirement and in consultation with relevant government agencies.
- Project Financing and cost benefit analysis and investment appraisal for development initiative.
- Preparation and evaluation of Bid documents, RFP, EOI, NIT etc.
- Conducting Pre-Bid meeting, responding to Bid queries and Post-Bid analysis.
- Maintaining of Books of Accounts and Bank Reconciliation, Handling of GST,IT and TDS compliances.
- Liasoning to various government departments, Financial Institutions/ Banks and SPV's stakeholders.
- Assisting to SPV for disbursement of payment through PFMS and procurement through Gem Portal and Government E-tender portal.
Location - Mizoram