Assistant Manager at Searchbourne Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Views:1834 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Consultant/Manager - Analytics - Retail/CPG/BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Working with enterprise clients to identify high-value problems in their businesses
- Translating ambiguous business problems into clear analytic problem statements
- Design a plan in collaboration with DS/ML/AI experts to solve those
- Own & drive execution of the plan bringing a mix of consulting, analytical solutioning, and stakeholder management
- Showcase how analytic results improve clients- business & financial metrics
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics to solve business problems
- Very good appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data
- Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R and / or Python
- Hands on Experience in analysing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Clear conceptual understanding and applied knowledge of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques - when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint.
- Excellent skills in presenting and communicating with business audience to help them bappreciate insights & value from analytics
- Ensure high quality client experience by owning up stakeholder expectation setting, driving project / program governance, and focus on linking analytics to client business value delivered
Years of Experience - 5+ Senior Consultant and 8+ Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.