Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:4037 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Senior Consultant/Manager - Analytics - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics to solve business problems
- Very good appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data o Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R and / or Python
- Hands on Experience in analysing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Clear conceptual understanding and applied knowledge of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint.
- Excellent skills in presenting and communicating with business audience to help them appreciate insights & value from analytics
- Ensure high-quality client experience by owning up stakeholder expectation setting, driving project/program governance, and focus on linking analytics to client business value delivered Years of Experience 5+ Senior Consultant and 8+ Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.