Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Peepal Consulting
Views:2311 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Senior Consultant/Manager - Analytics - BFSI (5-15 yrs)
- This Role is with one of our clients which is an advanced analytics and AI consulting company enabling enterprises to generate measurable business value through data.
- The company was founded in the year, 2010. They are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have the global delivery center in Chennai, India.
- They offer a professional environment for Analytics Consultants, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers to come together, collaborate and solve high value business problems for many Fortune 500 clients across various domains like Financial Services, Insurance, Retail / CPG, Manufacturing,Transportation & Logistics.
- The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Primary Skills :
- Data handling using SQL
- Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling,
- R /Python, Visualization Tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview,
- Business Analytics
- Deep Learning, NLP
- Communication skills
- Client management - experience
Education: Bachelors / Masters(BTech/MTech) in Computer Science is a must.
Post Graduation in Analytics
- Relevant experience - 5 to 15 years
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics to solve business problems
- Very good appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data
- Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R and / or Python
- Hands on Experience in analysing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Clear conceptual understanding and applied knowledge of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques - when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint.
- Excellent skills in presenting and communicating with business audience to help them appreciate insights & value from analytics
- Ensure high quality client experience by owning up stakeholder expectation setting, driving project / program governance, and focus on linking analytics to client business value delivered