Senior Consultant at Mavens T/A Antal International Network
Views:12273 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Consultant - Management Consulting - Auto/FMCG/Mfg/Metals & Mining Sector (7-12 yrs)
1. A Minimum of 7-12 years of Management Consulting and Industry experience with a minimum of 3-6 years with one of the Big 4s/ Tier 1 Management Consulting firms (McK, ATK, BCG)
2. Extremely strong understanding of Lean and Six Sigma techniques and having hands-on experience of implemented Operations improvement and ME (Manufacturing Excellence) projects
3. Demonstrate a very strong functional understanding of processes, systems and megatrends around one or more focused industries. Should have worked on industry primers or solution collaterals (around focused industries as listed below)
4. Hands on experience of statistical tools (Minitab or statistica) and can guide the execution/delivery team on data insights, analytical viewpoints, alternate methods/ techniques of problem solving.
5. Expertise in methodologies like TQM, Deming, QFD, FMEA
6. Manage end-to-end consulting projects for clients in the areas of Productivity enhancement, cost optimization, maintenance and asset management, inventory and change management
7. Strong problem solver and creative thinker
8. Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to customers and be a real support to execution team.
9. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Track record of managing large teams, Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion
11. Be responsible for farming existing relationships and seek opportunities for recurring annuity business
12. Believe and practice Hitachi values
13. Experience of Industry 4.0 is desirable. Understanding of digital megatrends, use cases and opportunities is must
14. Strong influencing skills are required to work with other members of the client technical teams
- Bachelor's degree with an MBA from a top B School.
Industry Focus: Automotive, Metals and Mining, FMCG and Industrials
- Lead engagements delivery for customers in India and abroad as appropriate.
- Lead/ drive insights from deep dive assessment at the client site
- Proposal preparation and bring strong insights out of the data analysis
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to grow revenue and cultivate business development opportunities.
- Help customers understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness.
- Building a consultative partnership with the customer, develop a roadmap and plan to implement engagements to solve customer's problems.
- Contribute to 4-5 thought leadership in a fiscal
- Contribute to 2-3 Knowledge management sessions within the organization
- Present at external conferences and become a brand ambassador and aspire to become a thought leader
- Stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of space/ markets and geographies in which the customers operate, and how it affects customer's business and initiatives.