Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Mississippi Consultants LLP
Views:114129 Applications:3991 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Senior Consultant/Lead - Demand Planning/Supply Chain Planning - Consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
Role : Supply Chain Planner/ Senior Planner
Job Location : Pune
Experience : 5 to 15 Years
Skills Required :
We are looking for candidates from consulting industry background with strong exposure to After market Supply Chain Planning/Forecasting, Inventory Management and Analytics.
- Understanding of various supply chain processes like forecasting, supply planning, distribution planning, inventory management
- Should be able to analyse large sets of disconnected data applying statistical techniques like regression, correlation from a supply chain standpoint.
- Brief exposure (Academic) to Operations Research optimization techniques like Linear Programming and Optimization.
- Working knowledge of MS excel is a must ( Pivots, charts, trends, lookups )
- Exposure to advanced tools like SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, R will be an added advantage
- Fluent communication in English (Written as well as Spoken)
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs like global working environments