Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:164 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Consultant - IT Audit - TMT Industry (3-12 yrs)
Senior Consultant IT Audit
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY :
The Senior Consultant has a primary responsibility to lead and execute the IT and Information Security Audits across the Middle-East within TMT industry. The candidate should be capable to execute IT assignments independently. Further, the candidate will be expected to supervise the other team members on similar assignments. Through interaction with client and project team personnel, the candidate will develop professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service.
Experience & Qualifications Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 3 to 5 years' experience in IT audits / operations or InfoSec audits / operations
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 LA, CRISC, CompTIA Security Plus, ISO22301, ITIL, COBIT or any other industry accredited security certifications (at least one)
- Big four experience is preferred
Key Responsibilities :
- Independently execute Technology audit assignments including Cyber security, Data privacy, Business Continuity, IT Application controls, IT Planning, Implementation, Operations, Contract evaluations, Network Perimeter & DMZ Security, Enterprise Architecture etc.
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering processes related to Applications, Network and IT systems, Revenue generating processes and provide comprehensive input to risk-based plan.
- Plan, organize, direct and monitor project operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline.
- Evaluation of control design and operating effectiveness, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures and flowcharts, develop queries or scripts to extract data as and when required, and benchmarking functions based on best practices.
- Develop relevant audit program & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM). Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to Manager or Engagement Director as well as client management.
- Conduct process reviews through stakeholder interviews, data validations, and document analysis
- Preparing detailed audit documentation including working papers, process analysis, case study and process benchmarking.
- Develop proposals as per our business format for submission to clients.
- Support in preparation of audit committee decks and reports.
- Developing rapport with client stakeholders to drive efficient delivery.
ABILITY TO TRAVEL : Travel required based on client requests/commitments (80%).