Senior Executive and Leadership Hiring at Engage IT Manpower Solutions Private Limited
Views:3473 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Consultant - IOT Solution Architect - Advisory Services/Architecture Practice (10-16 yrs)
As a Senior Consultant in the Architecture practice, you will play a very critical role in executing our go-forward strategy and assisting organizations through their architecture journeys. We look for individuals who have a keen critical thinking mindset and who have a passion to solve complex business and technology challenges. You can expect to work across multiple industries in diverse teams, tackle unique client challenges and in the process learn a whole lot by developing holistic view of the architecture.
The key responsibilities for this role include :
- Working with project teams to advise clients on the overall enterprise architecture landscape on various solution architecture areas including technology, information, data, security, and integration
- Advising organizations in imagining, designing, and implementing competitive business capabilities that harness emerging and scaled technologies (such as Cloud, Blockchain, AI, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Assisting in research and use of industry standard frameworks and patterns
- Developing target state solution architectures, perform architectural assessment and gap analysis and help formulate the overall solution strategy and roadmap
- Assisting senior architects with building out reference architectures and guiding clients through the execution of reference architecture
- A bachelor's (or advanced) degree with approximately 8 to 10 years of related work experience in an architecture or related discipline.
- Fluency in the development and use of solution architecture frameworks and patterns.
- Experience learning and implementing technologies from a broad spectrum, including working familiarity at this time from one or more technologies like cloud development, AI, blockchain, and Internet of Things (IOT) technologies
- Certification in solution architecture, e.g. Java EE Enterprise Architect, from a recognized organization is preferred not required
- Experience in similar consulting firms and demonstrated track record of providing consulting services to organizations
- Experience with systems integration (including delivering projects related to COTS, custom, ERP, CRM solutions etc.) and deep expertise in software development methodologies (agile, waterfall).
- Familiarity and exposure to Enterprise Architecture frameworks and methodologies (Zachman, TOGAF, Gartner, etc.).
Experience Requirements :
- Experience implementing and architecting large scale, innovative IT solutions to drive business transformation - experience may be in one or more technology stacks that are open source, PaaS, AWS, Microsoft, Java, or other scalable enterprise foundations
- Supporting the analysis of business and technology requirements to design and build scalable enterprise application architectures and recommend courses of action to ensure technology is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to clients- businesses
- Implementation of solution architecture including one or more of the following domains technology architecture, information architecture, data architecture, application architecture, security architecture, and integration architecture
- Ability to use architecture frameworks, patterns and best practices
- Ability to assist in efforts to examine technology vision, opportunities and challenges, in addition to exploring emerging technologies and innovations
- Knowledge of application development practices and systems development lifecycle
- Hands-on programming experience in various development platforms
- Ability to discuss principles of application architecture and interpreting and clarifying these principles
- Ability to work with lead architects in all disciplines of architecture (data, integration, solution etc.) in developing policies and frameworks, in addition to participating in governance processes e.g. ARB
- An aptitude to handle complexity and ambiguity.