Manager at Sahni Natarajan & Bahl
Views:554 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Senior Consultant - Internal Audit - CA (2-4 yrs)
Qualified Chartered Accountants with following Roles and Responsibility :
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of Governance, Risks & Compliance, Internal Audits, Process Reviews and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Determine and ensure that the work delivered to client is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Service Delivery Related Responsibility:
- Execution on client engagements - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review working papers.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
- Demonstrate the ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the partners.
- Handling data analytics - Access, ACL, Idea, Power BI, Power Query etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem-solving technique.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution/methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client (process owner / functional heads / division heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
People Related Responsibility:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge work responsibilities.
- Manage small teams ; motivate, counsel & develop junior colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to conceptualize & translate lessons learned on client engagements into relevant training sessions for junior colleagues and contributes to learning & development initiatives.
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of engagement review forms.
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation.
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge