Consultant at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:488 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Consultant - Implementation & Delivery - Warehouse Domain (3-4 yrs)
Opening for Senior Consultant-implementation & Delivery in Warehouse Domain
The Consultant performs and coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walkthroughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Work with the Project Delivery and Solutions Architecture teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions on time and to budget, in an environment where business goals can change quickly
- Ensure that the architecture and design principles set out by the business are adhered to and enforced
- Work with infrastructure professionals to ensure that solutions are implemented in a way that offers optimal reliability, scalability and throughput as required by the business.
- Oversee the integration of SF into the company's source control systems and processes
- Ensure that software changes are integrated into the core systems in a structured, well documented manner, and making them live with change management procedures effectively.
- Mentoring Junior Staff, a hands-on and down to earth Team Leader
- Contribute to setting the Strategy and Business Plan of the firm in areas of domain expertise
- Contribute to the achievement of Business Targets in business acquisition and delivery
- 3 to 4 years of total experience
- At least 2 years experience in WMS field.
- SQL experience is required
- 2-4 years of prior experience of ERP / SW Integration & delivery.
- Experience in a Supply Chain /Logistics environment is preferable.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues & develop recommendations.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills are a must, including with stakeholders in a client organization and delivering projects
- Exposure to working on databases, Access and SQL, is preferred