Corporate Strategy Role at Unocue
Views:261 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Consultant - IFRS & SOX - Big4 (3-6 yrs)
EY is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Associate with experience in IFRS 9 and SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in financial reporting and compliance, particularly in the context of IFRS 9 and SOX regulations.
1) IFRS 9 Implementation:
- Lead and support the implementation of IFRS 9 standards within client organizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely adoption of IFRS 9 requirements.
- Provide guidance on the classification and measurement of financial instruments, impairment assessment, and hedge accounting under IFRS 9.
2) SOX Compliance:
- Design, implement, and maintain effective internal controls related to financial reporting and compliance in accordance with SOX regulations.
- Perform risk assessments to identify control gaps and recommend remediation strategies.
- Coordinate with internal audit and external audit teams to facilitate SOX audits and ensure timely resolution of audit findings.
3) Financial Reporting:
- Prepare and review financial statements and reports in compliance with IFRS standards.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data, disclosures, and footnotes.
- Stay updated with changes in IFRS standards and communicate their impacts to relevant stakeholders.
4) Documentation and Process Improvement:
- Document processes, controls, and compliance procedures related to IFRS 9 and SOX.
- Identify opportunities for process enhancements and automation to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
5) Stakeholder Engagement:
- Collaborate with client teams, including finance, treasury, and risk management, to provide guidance on IFRS 9 and SOX matters.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders regarding compliance issues, recommendations, and progress updates.
Qualifications : CA / MBA (Finance)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing IFRS 9 standards and managing SOX compliance processes.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS 9 requirements, including classification and measurement of financial instruments, impairment accounting, and hedge accounting.
- Familiarity with SOX regulations, internal controls framework, and risk assessment methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to identify control gaps and financial reporting issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.