HR Consulting at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:974 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Senior Consultant - Hospital Network & Quality Assurance - National Health Authority (5-12 yrs)
1. POSITIONS VACANT: Senior Consultants - Hospital Network & Quality Assurance, SCON-HNQA, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI (Three Vacancies)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India's flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned states to implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAYin their state.
Key Functions of NHA
Key functions of the NHA include the following:
(1) Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2) Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary;
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementing PM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to General Manager, Hospital Networking & Quality Assurance, the Senior Consultants- Hospital Network & Quality Assurance shall help manage key tasks within the Hospital Network and Quality Assurance Division at NHA, with responsibility for expanding the Hospital Network under PM-JAY, as well as its Quality Assurance. S/he shall be additionally responsible for the development of SOPs and Guidelines, detailing policies, processes and procedures, for creating the network of Hospitals.
The post-holders shall provide and/or facilitate the provision of domain-specific technical support to SHAs, on all matters relating to Hospital Empanelment and Quality Assurance, including the preparation of Terms of Reference, inviting proposal applications, etc.
(1) Management of key tasks of NHA's Hospital Network and Quality Assurance Division, with responsibility for expanding the PM-JAY Hospital Network, as well as its Quality Assurance;
(2) Development of policy documents for:
(a) Hospital Empanelment;
(c) Guidance to states for all procedures relating to the creation of a network of Hospitals;
(3) Provision of and/or facilitating the provision of domain specific technical support to SHAs on matters relating to Hospital Empanelment and Quality Assurance, TORs, inviting proposal applications, etc.;
(4) Management of Advisors and Consultants working on Hospital Empanelment and Quality Assurance, as well as continuous coordination with other NHA Divisions;
(5) Involvement and engagement with various Committees, Sub-committees and International Development Agencies supporting NHA;
(6) Coordination of Quality Audits, Hospital Audits and supporting the Monitoring & Evaluation Division with fraud control measures, etc.;
(7) Tracking of significant developments and trends in the field of Health/ Health Insurance/ Quality of Care;
(8) Conduct of training workshops on Quality Certification and Empanelment of Hospitals;
(9) Undertaking of monitoring visits to states, as well as provision of support to State Governments on issues relating to Hospital Empanelment and Quality Certification;
(10) Preparation/ updation of empanelment criteria, as well as quality assurance standards, under the scheme;
(11) Development of quality and safety standards for State/UT Hospitals, as well as provision of support for adhering to defined quality parameters;
(12) Generation of evidence through various analysis,to support policymaking on various aspects of the scheme;
(13) Review of Empanelled Hospitals in terms of performance, quality of care and other aspects;
(14) Conduct of training workshops on empanelment and quality assurance of Hospitals;
(15) Drafting of advisories on state-specific Hospital empanelment criteria, as per local needs;
(16) Drafting of advisories on Specialty Hospital empanelment criteria for SHAs;
(17) Any other responsibility assigned by NHA.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
(1) Bachelors- Degree from a recognized University/ Institute;
(2) MBA/ PGDHM/ Masters- Degree in Hospital Administration/ Public Health from a reputed and recognized university or institution with minimum five years of relevant work experience.
Graduate or post degree in medicine shall be an advantage.
Five years of post-qualification experience in Hospital Accreditation, or Hospital Administration, or Hospital Operations, or Healthcare Quality Management and Assurance.
Prior experience in the health insurance domain shall be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Knowledge of accreditation, regulatory, licensing, standards, requirements, and guidelines applicable to hospitals;
(2) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(3) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS office, Excel and Power point;
(4) Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English and Hindi with focus on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills;
(5) Language skills in English and Hindi.
5. VACANCY DETAILS: Three vacancies
6. AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 40 years, as on the last date for receiving applications.
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
8. LOCATION: New Delhi, NHA Office.
9. CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: SCON-HNQA
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 990
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before August 16, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
The last date for receipt of completed application forms for the vacancy is extended up to August 16, 2020 (11:59:59 PM). Other terms and conditions related to the application process remain unchanged.
Please Note : Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.