Senior Consultant - Government Sector - Consulting/Firm (3-8 yrs)
1. Develop plans and implement projects that achieve the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization's overall business strategy wrt expansion and customer go-to-market.
2. Handle Government meetings and manage stakeholders engagement with Government officials.
3. Help define project scope, deliverables and resources for the project.
4. Define tasks and required resources and collect required data
5. Create schedule and project timelines and track deliverables
6. Lead quality assurance and monitor and report on project progress
7. Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
8. Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
9. Evaluate and assess the results of the projects
10. Work with the senior leadership team to enable stronger results and impact top-line business
Skills & Qualifications :
1. MBA from a recognised institution with 3-8 years of experience.
2. Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and collaborating with large and diverse teams, especially Government officials/ PSUs.
3. Ability to travel as needed.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Proficiency in tools and problem-solving skills.
6. Ability to handle Government officials.
7. Good problem skills and good quantitative skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.