Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Consultant - Global Rotating Equipment (5-13 yrs)
Job Title: Sr. Consultant, Global Rotating Equipment
- Routinely analyze the health of rotating process equipment, such as centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, gear boxes, pumps, rotary blowers, fans, etc., using a combination of vibration and oil analysis, other equipment and process related variables to proactively identify component, equipment and system issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Support field diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Participate in RCAs (root cause analysis) of rotating equipment failures and support regional teams with implementing changes to avoid recurring failures.
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to field personnel to resolve vibration instrumentation and vibration data collector issues.
- Assist regional operations teams with establishing and developing in-house vibration analysis program.
- Support regional vibration specialists with deploying and using on-line vibrations analysis hardware and software.
- Provide vibration data collection and analysis training.
- Collaborate with regional operations and maintenance personnel on the development of plans and schedules for rotating equipment turnarounds.
- Support major rotating equipment turnarounds in the region, on a consulting role.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and minimum 5 years of experience in turbo-machinery (centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, gas engines, gear boxes, pumps, blowers, fans, etc.) mechanical maintenance, overhauls, repair techniques and reliability engineering in an industrial chemical process environment.
- Category III certification in vibration analysis or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of oil analysis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of predictive maintenance methodologies and technologies.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication, team interaction and presentation skills.
- Strong computer and standard software experience (Microsoft Office 365 suite, Project, CMMS, etc.).
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use, application and maintenance of vibration data acquisition software and the diagnostic equipment used to track the health of critical rotating machinery.
- Oil analysis certification from the ICML, STLE or similar organization.
- Experience utilizing Emerson/CSI MHM software and associated data collectors.
- Experience utilizing Bently Nevada System-1 diagnostics software.
- Experience specifying vibration systems including transmitters, probes, accelerometers and the associated cables.
- Understanding of installation of vibration systems/ knowledge of proper grounding.
- Experience in shop and field balancing of rotating equipment.
- Experience using CMMS systems such as Infor EAM, SAP, etc.