Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:5112 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:382
Senior Consultant - Financial Reporting Advisory - CA/CFA/CPA (2-4 yrs)
- Prepare and deliver of Technical accounting opinions on IFRS/ US GAAP accounting matters
- Lead and deliver IFRS project including implementation of IFRS 15, IFRS 9 and IFRS 16 for clients within and outside India
- Preparation/development of accounting manuals - IGAAP/US GAAP/IFRS/IndAS
- Application of Tax Accounting standards for preparation of tax based financial statements
- Executive valuations and due diligence projects
- Develop new solutions and actively involved in developing client proposals/presentations
- Ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes
Desired Profile :
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a related field (Financial Reporting Advisory), preferably in professional services and/or industry. CA, CFA, CPA with a Commerce would be useful.
- Ideal candidate should have good understanding and practical knowledge of IGAAP principles and extensive practical experience of IFRS/US GAAP. He should have worked on IFRS conversion/advisory projects for at least 3-4 years.
- Prior experience in implementation of IFRS 9, 15 and 16 would be an added advantage.
- Experience in capital markets, due diligence, valuations would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, project management and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A valid passport with flexibility to travel as necessary to meet client needs (role would involve at least 30-40% of travel).