HR - Manager at Preferred Square Analytics
Views:2411 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:297
Senior Consultant - Financial Consulting (4-8 yrs)
Education Level : CA/CFA/MBA-Finance
Job Level : Senior Consultant
Company Description :
Preferred Square is an adroit start-up boutique consulting firm that provides tailor-made solutions for its esteemed clients. So far, we have been privileged to service stalwarts from various sectors like Real Estate, Financial Services & Technology.
Based on our deep understanding of the real estate sector in the Middle East, we assist the clients in making key decisions that include feasibility study, business planning, valuations, pricing & timing decisions, etc. supported with information management in various forms.
It is a front-end consulting role with exposure to international clients and global markets. As a Senior Consultant, you will be handling multiple projects related to feasibility studies, business planning, capital planning & fundraising, business due diligence, & strategy document with the help of team of 5-6 consultants/business analysts.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with the client. Focus on deliverables, understand the client business priorities, and manage the project pipelines.
- Manage expectations of service and provide pragmatic solutions to the clients
- Take charge of analysing problems, discovering insights, delivering recommendations, and presenting findings to clients and stakeholders
- Determine & define project scope and objectives, predict time required & resources involved, and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Handle 3-4 projects at a time with the help of a team of 5-6 consultants/business analysts
- Build a team by providing constructive on-the-job feedback/training. Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment
- Involved in various business development & digital marketing initiatives such as preparation of pitch documents, writing articles for LinkedIn & website etc.
- CA/ CFA Level 2 or 3/ MBA Finance from top tier University
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen with experience in handling teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to successfully lead and execute engagements
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience at Big 4 is preferable
- Sensitivity to details, accuracy in everyday work
- Responsive attitude, should be able to think ahead of client